Though most of us haven't been traveling internationally this year I'm looking forward to some trips again in 2021. I enjoyed talking with Michael and David of TripCast360 about some of my past experiences that led to starting Intentionally Lost photography tours and my travel and photography style in general. It's a joy to talk to people who love and promote experiential travel. I would love to have this kind of conversation every day.
Full Audio from the Conversation
Short video from the conversation with a few highlight questions
- How'd I get started cycling when I travel?
- What's a normal day on tour like?
- What inspired me to start practicing travel photography?
- Some interesting people I've met on my travels.
- How hands on is the photography instruction on a bike tour?