Here you’ll find videos, images and media material to download. This information is provided for anyone who has an audience of cycling, photography, or adventure travel enthusiasts and you want to share something new and interesting with them. I have spoken on stage in front of thousands of people and presented to groups of just a few people. I'm not chasing numbers, but rather honest conversations about exploring through photography, cycling, or travel. I am fairly certain that nothing like this exists in the world already so I prepared these materials to help educate people about it. Not sure, where to start?
If you do podcasts or want to do a full interview (which I would be absolutely thrilled to do) Download the Description & Talking Points.
If you want something ready to publish, Download the 1000 Word Introduction or 400 Word Summary article. You can publish either of those exactly as is if you wish.
New content is added when new videos and interviews are available. The written content downloads have contact info details. Or feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for interviews and more info! If you stumbled across this page by accident but you know somebody who would think this is cool, use the social sharing buttons at the top and bottom of this page to pass it along. Thank you!
I am very happy for customers, partners and press to use Intentionally Lost resources without contacting me for prior permission. If you're using these assets on a website or a social media post, I would also love for you to include a link back to this site as well as relevant alt text and title attributes. An HTML example:
<a href="https://IntentionallyLost.com/" title="Intentionally Lost - cycling and photography adventures"> <img src="/images/intentionallylost-logo.png" alt="IntentionallyLost Logo" title="IntentionallyLost Logo"> </a>
DOWNLOAD FULL PRESS KIT CONTENT & ASSETSDownload full press kit
This download contains all photos, videos and writing content, or you can pick what suits your needs from the selections below.
Videos you can publish and share anywhere
Scouting the Morocco Bike Tour
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4IJ_aAZXHpY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Colorado Fall Colors Bike Tour
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EVPfSwt4BMM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Writing Content Downloads
Narrative description about the tours, why I started them, planning bits, etc. This is the conversational approach for big picture people who want the what, why and how.
IMAGES YOU CAN USE in long form or social posts (also part of the full download zip file).
Articles, Podcasts and Interviews
- Facebook small business stories feature
- Tripcast360 - podcast interview about memorable travel experiences that led to starting the cycling and photography tours.
- Imagely Podcast - The Travel and Tour Photography Business with Scott Wyden Kivowitz
- A Luxury Travel Blog - Borobudur guest article
- Small Business conversations with The Startup Growth
- My Travel Tales Podcast interview focused on cycling vacations and travel photography with seasoned industry pro Michael Hodgson
- Great Escape Publishing podcast interview about creating custom travel tours.
- Recommend.com writeup for the Morocco tour based on the 400 word article in this press kit.
- The Traveling Image Makers: Making photos in Tinmel Mosque in Morocco. A conversation with Ralph Velasco of PhotoEnrichment.com
- Boomers Bucket List Travel: Writeup about the bike tours for a new endeavor by Andy Alpine who previously published Specialty Travel Index.
- DMGH Podcast talking about planning an epic Bar Trip for law students who just passed the Bar Exam - Youtube video for the interview with DMGH Podcast.
- The How to Entrepreneur Podcast - be a business, not a freelancer.
- Solopreneurship podcast conversation with Lunide Louis for Best Morning Routine Ever
- It's Your Break Podcast fun conversation about all aspects of the bike tours.
- Goal Traveler: Making a business from your passions - talking about the bike tours in detail with Cydny and Marc for their adventure seeking audience.
- Interview with Corine LaFont about the business of photography for non-industry folks.
- Turning Pro - How to make it as a professional photographer in the iPhone era
- Is solo travel all it's cracked up to be?