You've decided to travel on a tour - here's what to do next
You're probably not on this page unless you and I have already emailed back and forth about questions and details for a tour. If we are not already acquainted, contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org or let me know what trip you're interested in.
- Pay your reservation deposit. I use Shopify for secure checkout or you can send funds directly which is always better for both of us to avoid transaction fees.
- 60 days or more before tour departure - Complete and return the Tour Participation Agreement (emailed to you) and Customer Information Form so I know what services you need like sleeping arrangements, food/dietary restrictions, arrival & departure details, etc.
- Read the articles for packing and travel planning or download them to read later.
Customer Information Form
These are the details I need sixty days before we travel. You will need to have the following information available to complete the form.
- Passport information (optional) - Conveniently check in at tour hotels without having to present your passport each time.
- Your Height and Stand Over Height - Stand barefoot on a hard surface with feet 6” apart and measure from the base of your crotch to the floor. This allows us to select the bike size that will fit you the best.
- Bike Choice & Pedal Preference
- Rooming preference and bed choice - single or double occupancy (single occupancy is additional cost)
- Dietary needs
- Medical needs
- Flight Arrival and Departure details and the Hotel you will be staying at prior to the tour start - we need to know your travel plans in case something happens that delays your arrival on day one. If you haven’t made travel arrangements yet, skip this section and inform us about your arrival plans later. Remember we can also help you with pre & post tour hotel
- Emergency contact information - Someone who is not traveling with you.
- Agreement to the Tour Participation Agreement. We can only accept one form and signature per person and per tour.