Contact Kevin Wenning and Intentionally Lost – Questions about purchasing photos, licensing photos, lessons, workshops, or partnerships? Put it here.

Photo Licensing:
Occasionally people do still have a reason to license images. Agencies and publications who want to use an image can license them through my ImageBrief site or contact me directly using the form below.

All Photos in the portfolio are Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This means that if you want to print and display an image in your home or business, or use it to sell or promote something, there is a fee involved. If you wish to post my photos on a personal, non-commercial web site (such as a blog), or use for school papers, no licensing fee is required and I’m more than happy for you to reuse my images. No altering of the photos is allowed other than re-sizing and you must give me credit and link to

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message